[OH-Publicity] Thanking sponsors blog post

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Tue Jul 16 03:29:53 UTC 2013

<quote name="Karen Rustad" date="2013-07-15" time="18:59:15 -0700">
> * Maybe we could put each company's logo in the post, below its level of
> sponsorship heading?

I, too, was looking for logos. The juxtaposition of the larger heading
for the event next to the smaller font (but bold) text for the sponsor
seemed weird.

I find the words around the sponsors' names to be mostly redundant (to
the heading).

So,

Greg

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| http://grossmeier.net           A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |