[OH-Publicity] blog post for review: scaling OSCTC

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 15:00:50 UTC 2013

Making the changes so that the post can be published today.  Not sure when
it will go up on opensource.com, they were initially enthusiastic but I
haven't heard from them in a while.

Including your new paragraph re: sponsorship because it's true, but knowing
that a group had corporate sponsors like Google I think would make me less
likely to donate, rather than more.