[OH-Publicity] Draft of blog post of my SFSU appearance

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Thu Sep 27 22:09:40 UTC 2012

On Thu, 27 Sep 2012, Sameer Verma wrote:

> Yes. Let's do CC by 3.0 Generic. I have a few more, that I'll send you
> in a bit for your collection :-) All under CC By 3.0 Generic

Great!

>> * Do you prefer "Dr. Verma" or "Professor Verma"?
>>

> Professor Verma is fine.

Thumbs up.

>> * Is there anything you want to me to add/remove?
>
> Please do mention somewhere in the post that you are on the advisory
> board of The Commons Initiative at SF State.

Added!

> The video will be at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhNvO0qErJY (still
> processing)

Link added to the end.

>> * Do you want to cross-post it somewhere? If so, great by me!
>>

> Yes, we'll put it on the commons blog as well. I'll post it there, with
> your name. We still haven't figured out how non-SFSU personnel can sign
> in...
>
> It will show up at http://commons.sfsu.edu/blog

Great! I'll let you know here by email (in about 1 day) when I'm
ready with all the image changes and adding of links; just copy-paste
the HTML to the Commons blog, and then I'll link the OpenHatch blog to
that URL also, so that OpenHatch blog readers can learn about the SFSU
Commons blog.

> Looks good. Added one link to is.sfsu.edu

Thanks for that!