[OH-Publicity] Items for October newsletter

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Tue Oct 2 22:51:46 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Mike Linksvayer's message of Tue Oct 02 18:20:23 -0400 2012:
> On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Asheesh Laroia <lists at asheesh.org> wrote:
> > The preview on the blog suggests the image you've embedded is ever so
> > slightly too wide.
> >
> > I try to go for scaling images to be 576 pixels wide.
> >
> > As I look carefully now, the Boston Ruby bar graphs have the same
> > problem.
> >
> > Other than that, agreed, looks good! Sorry to catch these late in
> > the game.
>
> https://openhatch.org/blog/?p=1411&preview=true&preview_id=1411&public=1&nonce=b795e8518f

In the top image, John Stumpo looks vertically stretched. You've set the
height attribute to 427, but 384 is the right height for that image as
far as I can tell.

I would also suggest making the image not link anywhere; I'd suggest
against a big click target at the top of the post drawing them away from
the post.

But the widths do look good!