[OH-Publicity] Draft of blog post of my SFSU appearance

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Tue Oct 2 18:23:10 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Asheesh Laroia's message of Thu Sep 27 18:09:40 -0400 2012:
> >> * Do you want to cross-post it somewhere? If so, great by me!
> >>

> > Yes, we'll put it on the commons blog as well. I'll post it there, with
> > your name. We still haven't figured out how non-SFSU personnel can sign
> > in...
> >
> > It will show up at http://commons.sfsu.edu/blog
>
> Great! I'll let you know here by email (in about 1 day) when I'm
> ready with all the image changes and adding of links; just copy-paste
> the HTML to the Commons blog, and then I'll link the OpenHatch blog to
> that URL also, so that OpenHatch blog readers can learn about the SFSU
> Commons blog.

https://openhatch.org/blog/2012/teaching-open-source-community-skills-to-business-students-sfsu/

If you want just the final HTML, the best way is probably to grab the
latest contents of http://htmlpad.org/post-sfsu-blog/edit

After you generate the deep link into http://commons.sfsu.edu/blog ,
I'll update
https://openhatch.org/blog/2012/teaching-open-source-community-skills-to-business-students-sfsu/