[OH-Publicity] This week's post: Discussing Kevin Carillo's newcomer experience survey

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Mon Nov 12 22:46:41 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Mike Linksvayer's message of Mon Nov 12 16:40:17 -0500 2012:
> On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Asheesh Laroia <lists at asheesh.org> wrote:
> > https://openhatch.org/blog/?p=1475&preview=true&preview_id=1475&public=1&nonce=8918a4ae7f
> >
> > Feedback/review/thoughts definitely requested. I will hit 'publish' in 1
> > hour, at 2:30 PM or so.
>
> You did not like my first sentence edit!? ;-) That's very OK, just
> saying in case you had already copied from etherpad to wordpress and
> didn't notice.

Oops, I didn't notice it.  I like it! I've added it.

> > (Mike Linksvayer, thanks for your HTML tricks for doing CC attribution
> > right on top of the image. I attempted to copy them faithfully and
> > adjust them for this post.)
>
> Looks fine to me, but drop needless 'deed.en' from license URL (edit I
> made in etherpad, and reason I guess you may just have not noticed,
> above).

Done.

Also, posted!
https://openhatch.org/blog/2012/a-research-project-to-understand-what-does-it-take-to-retain-newcomers/

(Hmm, I should make sure we start using shorter URLs.)