[OH-Publicity] This week's post: Discussing Kevin Carillo's newcomer experience survey

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Mon Nov 12 21:40:17 UTC 2012

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 1:30 PM, Asheesh Laroia <lists at asheesh.org> wrote:
> https://openhatch.org/blog/?p=1475&preview=true&preview_id=1475&public=1&nonce=8918a4ae7f
>
> Feedback/review/thoughts definitely requested. I will hit 'publish' in 1
> hour, at 2:30 PM or so.

You did not like my first sentence edit!? ;-) That's very OK, just
saying in case you had already copied from etherpad to wordpress and
didn't notice.

> (Mike Linksvayer, thanks for your HTML tricks for doing CC attribution
> right on top of the image. I attempted to copy them faithfully and
> adjust them for this post.)

Looks fine to me, but drop needless 'deed.en' from license URL (edit I
made in etherpad, and reason I guess you may just have not noticed,
above).

Mike