[OH-Publicity] Draft JHU blog post -- feedback definitely requested

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Sat Nov 3 00:45:58 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Mike Linksvayer's message of Fri Nov 02 18:09:20 -0400 2012:
> On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 8:56 AM, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> wrote:
> > (And I intend to resize the image I embed before posting.)
> >
> > HTML: http://htmlpad.org/post-jhu-blog/
> >
> > Edit here: http://htmlpad.org/post-jhu-blog/edit
>
> The end (bullets after "Get in touch!") looks sketchy. Maybe an
> editing mistake, or incomplete?
>
> It is kind of hard to follow the "evolving" section; in particular
> "Starting after JHU" sounds odd in a post about JHU.

Yeah -- good point about "Starting after JHU" being weird.

I now think that's better as a separate post, rather than sticking it
into the middle of this post.

(Text moved here, nicknamed "Evolving program":
http://htmlpad.org/evolving-program/edit (consider it very very draft;
not something I consider shippable without serious work).)

Also, er, right; you discovered my notes to myself at the end. I didn't
realize I had left them in there before submitting.

I've shrunk it tremendously, rewritten a bit, and blended a little bit
of the "evolving program" text in as needed. I also fixed one tense
mismatch problem.

Please re-review: http://htmlpad.org/post-jhu-blog/edit +
http://htmlpad.org/post-jhu-blog/

Thanks!