[OH-Publicity] New blog post about PyCon Sprints

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Thu Mar 29 02:26:01 UTC 2012

Hiya!

Asheesh asked me to take his nicely written email on the PyCon
sprints[0] and turn it into a blog post for the OH blog. I just did!

I have a draft on htmlpad where you can make edits (in html)[1] and see the
changes easily[2].

Please take a look at it and make sure it makes sense and I didn't
change Asheesh's wording incorrectly. Hope to post it by Friday :)

Thanks!

Greg

[0] http://lists.openhatch.org/pipermail/devel/2012-March/002757.html
[1] http://htmlpad.org/OHPyCon/edit
[2] http://htmlpad.org/OHPyCon/

--
| Greg Grossmeier            GPG: B2FA 27B1 F7EB D327 6B8E |
| http://grossmeier.net           A18D 1138 8E47 FAC8 1C7D |