[OH-Publicity] Fundraising blog post

Deb Nicholson deb at eximiousproductions.com
Tue Aug 21 22:06:42 UTC 2012

I think a sentence or two about Asheesh is doing and how much more of it he
can do if he can remain funded at a full time rate would be useful set the
end.

It also wouldn't hurt to say something either general our statistic based
about *how* open source empowers people, changes lives etc. I imagine
people kind of know this, but it's nice to remind folks of the big picture
right before you ask for money.