[OH-Publicity] 1st OH newsletter feedback and other contributions wanted

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Fri Aug 3 20:15:04 UTC 2012

Excerpts from Mike Linksvayer's message of Fri Jul 27 19:13:49 -0400 2012:
> On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 2:26 PM, Mike Linksvayer <ml at gondwanaland.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 1:59 PM, Asheesh Laroia <lists at asheesh.org> wrote:
> >> Excerpts from Jessica McKellar's message of Tue Jul 24 16:55:24 -0400 2012:

> >> Wow, I love that photo!
> >
> > It is great, especially with HYATT cropped. I included it. Also
> > noticed the PyCon 2012 poster image on Jessica's blog, which I think
> > would also work well. How about both of them?
> > https://openhatch.org/blog/?p=1176&preview=true&preview_id=1176&public=1&nonce=7d8f42d9b3
>
> I assume (from IRC a few days ago, maybe) that this will go out
> pending some blog theme work? I'd probably suggest changing the title
> to August and aiming to send out on the 1st (Wednesday).

The blog theme work has happened, and you've changed the title to August,
and I think everything is set.

I've published the post! Thanks, Mike, for writing it.

Mike, would you be wiling to send a version of it to the Announce mailing
list? http://lists.openhatch.org/mailman/listinfo/announce is the listinfo
URL.

I've added ml at openhatch.org to the list, and made that email address not
be moderated. (All other email addresses are moderated, since it's a purely
announcements list and I want to be sure we don't accidentally break the
implicit promise of very little email traffic there.) I've also made you a
list moderator.

Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks for writing this, and suffering
the delays. I think the next one should be smoother. (-: