[OH-Publicity] Writing a note to congratulate the Ada Initiative

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Jun 27 00:53:13 UTC 2011

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011, Asheesh Laroia wrote:

> Totally. I'll make you an account named jesstess. I'll do that in ca. 45
> min (post-dinner), unless someone beats me to it (Karen?).

Done! You should have an email with a password now.

Also
https://openhatch.org/blog/2011/congratulating-the-ada-initiative-on-its-seed-funding/
is the Ada Initiative post, and you are welcome to post yours whenever you
like. I did realize that the quick posting was kind out of left field; I
only did it so that we could have a really quick reaction.

http://asheesh.org/