[OH-Publicity] Writing a note to congratulate the Ada Initiative

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sun Jun 26 23:35:37 UTC 2011

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011, Jessica McKellar wrote:

> Hi Asheesh,
>

>> I hope to publish it before Jessica's note about the Boston Python
>> Workshop so as to make sure we put it on the blog, but not drown out
>> her post.
>>

> I'll wait until Monday. I know that you couldn't have predicted when the
> Ada Initiative would reach its funding goal, but in general a warning to
> people with posts pending would be appreciated. Now that there's more
> time, can I get publishing bits on the blog?

Totally. I'll make you an account named jesstess. I'll do that in ca. 45
min (post-dinner), unless someone beats me to it (Karen?).

Also it's really okay with me if you ship this today (Sun). I just wanted
to write a quick note.

http://asheesh.org/

Tomorrow, this will be part of the unchangeable past but fortunately,
it can still be changed today.