[OH-Publicity] BPW5 wrap-up post for the OpenHatch blog

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 00:14:00 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

Here is a draft OpenHatch blog post on the 5th Boston Python Workshop:

http://htmlpad.org/bpw5-writeup/

(The htmlpad / Mozilla etherpad instance has been up and down all day,
so if you get a 500 please try again in a few minutes)

Let me know if you have any feedback. I'm ready to publish this
whenever you all are ready.

I'd like to follow this with a longer post detailing the workshop
curriculum and what we've learned and how we've refined it.

-Jessica