[Peers] planning OpenHatch's 2013/2014

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 18:44:52 UTC 2013

Hello peers!

For those of you who don't know, I'm Shauna - I've been working with
Asheesh over the last year, primarily planning and improving the Open
Source Comes to Campus event series.

Asheesh and I have spent the past few days trying to plan out the next year
and change, and are looking for feedback from the wider community.  Our
planning folder is here:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5-ZVbdcf5dXSjUxb1B2Sl9uRTg&usp=sharing

If you want to get involved in the planning process, email me and I'll add
you to the folder and give you commenting access.  We prefer you discuss
there instead of on this list.

Let me know if you have any questions.  :)

- Shauna