[Peers] Hi Peers, long-time no see; let's become a non-profit

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Sep 7 02:41:00 UTC 2011

I'm in the process of reconsidering what OpenHatch should be working on,
now that we're transitioning to a non-profit, and I'm transitioning toward
finding long-term funders for the public benefit part of OpenHatch's work.

You can read more about that here:
https://openhatch.org/blog/2011/openhatch-gains-full-time-project-lead-transitioning-into-a-non-profit/

My friend Michael Stone suggested that I write up a note about the
different products, opportunities, and value offerings that OpenHatch has.
I'm going to send a note with an extremely rough sketch of those that I
wrote up about a day ago.

It's quite rough, but: release early, release often.

-- Asheesh.