[Pdxpw-staff] install instructions for Sublime Text 2

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 18:13:00 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

It's great to see all this discussion. I wanted to jump in to clarify one thing:

> Spaces-v-tabs is ultimately a community issue, as far as Python goes. What's
> our goal here?

The point of setting tabs to spaces is that we had huge headaches in
the first several workshops because students would mix tabs and spaces
and get indentation errors. It's not about what the community prefers
cosmetically.

-Jessica