[Pdxpw-staff] Wait-list reminders, scheduling mentors' meeting

Michelle Rowley mrowley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 00:28:02 UTC 2012

Hey Kevin,

A confirmation email is a good idea. I have planned to send one a week out from the workshop, but could send one earlier (or even send one now and one a week out). It shouldn't be too difficult to see what you're RSVPed to via the Meetup site, though. Did you direct the student there to sort it out?

We definitely need to have a mentors prep meeting, as well. I will get on top of sorting that out and send a scheduling survey out to y'all.

Thanks,
Michelle