[OSCTC-planning] suggestions & call for help for NYC-area short events in November

Pariksheet Nanda pariksheet.nanda at uconn.edu
Fri Oct 17 07:13:33 UTC 2014

HI Shauna,

On Thu, Oct 16, 2014 at 4:18 PM, Shauna Gordon-McKeon
<shaunagm at gmail.com> wrote:

> On November 18th I will be leading a short event at CUNY Baruch, and on
> November 19th at Per Scholas.

--snip--

> I am also glad to have fellow mentors/instructors at these events.  You're
> welcome to come just to help, or because you want to learn how to give a
> presentation like this yourself.  Send me an email if you're interested.

I'm interested to help at either one of those events as a mentor and
maybe also presenter.  Feel free to sign me up for the mailing lists,
etc for whichever one you think best.  Both seem to be easy to get to
via the metro from Grand Central.

I can't confirm 100% I'll be there till my US VISA arrives and I'll
let you know when it does and I'm back in the States.

> - Shauna

Pariksheet