[OSCTC-planning] OSCTC Code of Conduct

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Jan 9 07:35:42 UTC 2014

Shauna reminded me recently that Open Source Comes to Campus events don't
have a Code of Conduct.

Shauna, an you prepare a draft of a suggested Code of Conduct for OSCTC
events that you'd be happy with and that doesn't seem overkill and then
submit it for review to osctc-planning?

I totally think we should have one we can happily tell downstream
organizers to use, and happy to have us insist on it if we believe that
it's plausibly respectful and not painfully bureaucratic.

I'm very +1 on "Ship something reasonable, and revise it later" as my CoC
position fwiw. The PyCon one is considered great, and I loved it
when I read it a year ago or so.

-- Asheesh.