[OSCTC-planning] Infrastructure changes

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 18:39:24 UTC 2014

Britta,

How would you go about approaching a redesign of the home page?  Maybe
those who are interested could do a google hangout with you and you could
screenshare as you experiment with the layout, etc?  I know you've got a
process for playing with pages and I'd love to see it in action.  :)

- Shauna

>>> https://github.com/shaunagm/WelcomeBot) and Merge Stories (