[OSCTC-planning] Northwestern (Illinois)

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Sat Aug 2 18:41:57 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Aaron Shaw from Northwestern contacted me from an email a while back. I
didn't realize he was still interested in running an event. He's okay with
this fall or the spring.

I'm not sure how many schools in IL replied. Massimo from DePaul is
interested, but he hasn't replied back to Shauna's recent ping. I think
probably Northeastern is interested?

Do we have enough bandwidth for me to pursue Northwestern for the fall?

I originally contacted Aaron about running a Community Data Science
Workshop, but he is also interested in OSCtC.

shekay at pobox.com