[mpw-staff] spread this: Indianapolis Python Workshop announcement

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Fri Mar 30 03:50:17 UTC 2012

(leaving Catherine's excellent "forward me!" email at the bottom for the
benefit of the mpw-staff members who haven't seen it yet)

I turned this into a blog post at
http://blog.melchua.com/2012/03/29/announcing-the-boston-python-workshop-please-spread-the-word/
in case a web version helps; it should be hitting a bunch of large FOSS
blog aggregators shortly (including Women In Free Software) so fingers
are crossed.

I also reached out to the organizers of http://flourishconf.com/2012/ to
pass the word to their attendees in Chicago this weekend, and they also
sent it on to ChiPy (and invited us to send them Indy stuff in the
future since we're nearby enough that it makes sense). Will keep on
pushing & publicizing... thank you so much to everyone who's been making
this come together!

--Mel