[mpw-staff] meeting with IndyPy and hotel

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 05:02:42 UTC 2012

I'm going on Tuesday to Indianapolis to look at the hotel and talk to
IndyPy face-to-face at their meetup.  Matt from Indy Linuxfest will
meet me at the hotel about 5, then we'll go to IndyPy in the evening.

If anybody can make any last-minute suggestions to add to my list of
questions to look into while I'm out there, that would be great.
(Sorry to send this at the last minute!)

Hotel: childcare
------------
# of rooms
space
can we move/remove furniture?
refrigeration for snacks?  (presumably they won't try to make us use
catering for juice boxes and such)
ok to plastic-tack stuff on the walls?

Hotel: workshop
---------------