[mpw-staff] Python Workshop Lunch - My Dietary Restictions

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 13:50:05 UTC 2012

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 9:39 AM, Jessica McKellar
<jessica.mckellar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Remember that you have $400 from the grant.
>
> -Jessica

* blink *   * blink *

Oh!

Thank you!  I guess I got confused and thought that was where your
airfare was coming from.

OK, this is great!  So I'll verify that Brad is OK with changing the
destination of his funding, and then we should be able to cover lunch
and defray Jessica's hotel at least a little bit.

I'm still pretty embarrassed about the ratio of (out-of-region help) :
(regional support) being so high, but oh well (and maybe another
last-minute sponsor will appear).

I plan to start sending emails this weekend to the prospective
attendees, and "dietary restrictions" will certainly be one of the
things we ask about.

--
- Catherine
http://catherinedevlin.blogspot.com