[mpw-staff] Fwd: Childcare

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 13:42:51 UTC 2012

Sorry, everybody, looks like, by not finding a sponsor earlier, I blew
our chance to get paid childcare... which isn't *all* bad, because it
gives us some chance to provide food with the few sponsorship dollars
we've been promised so far.

We did have some offers from IndyPy to do some volunteer childcare - I
think I'll try to contact our attendees, see if there's actual need;
and, if there is, see if we can cover it with volunteers.

So, I need to
- Verify that Brad from fewerhassles.com is OK with switching his
dollars to something else
- Search for a way to cover lunch with what we've got

- Catherine