[mpw-staff] Fwd: Indianapolis Python Workshop sponsorship (name on check)

Catherine Devlin catherine.devlin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 19:57:56 UTC 2012

Oh, gosh.  Here's something I *really* should have thought out in
advance.  Brad has stepped up as the childcare sponsor, and I don't
know how to receive his money.

I don't mind handling the money directly (and will scan all my
receipts, post them, etc.) - that's what I did for the first two years
of PyOhio - but I still feel like we'd be on more solid ground having
an organization receive money.  Calvin, can IndyPy do things like cash
checks?  Failing that, would it be too weird to ask Boston Python to
do it?

- Catherine