[Greenhouse] Saying hi, and fixing UDD issues

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Jul 9 00:59:51 UTC 2013

Hey greenhouse fans,

I'm Asheesh, for those who don't know me. In particular I'm Dave's GSoC
mentor this summer.

As part of preparing for the Debian port of the DAT code, I have been
working on a few bugs in the Ultimate Debian Database (UDD). In
particular:

* http://bugs.debian.org/702085 and

* http://bugs.debian.org/715216

They might be worth a read-through if you're somewhat new to the Ultimate
Debian Database. Additionally, I am working on creating a public UDD
mirror to support the project and be something with clearly lasting value
at the end of the summer.

-- Asheesh.