[Greenhouse] UI Views

Paul R. Tagliamonte paultag at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 23:17:11 UTC 2013

Some general thoughts of things I'd like to see in a UI:

    - It'd be nice to get an overview of the list of new contributors
(last N, where N is something like 6 days, 2 months, 1 year), which
shows who they are, what package(s) they've uploaded, and who
sponsored their upload.

    - Show a list of people who've made more than N uploads of the same
package, to ask their sponsors if they believe they're ready to be
encouraged to get DM

  - Show a list of people who have made a lot of binNMUs, NEW uploads,
or team uploads, be able to refine query by people who are also DM /
Non-uploading DDs, to encourage them to become a DD

  - Show a list of people active with the porter folks, and be able to
encourage them to go for DD

  - Translators? Somehow making them feel welcome / appreciated

  - Show top reviewers on mentors, seek them out to join the stalking team

  - Find people sending in lots of patches to open bugs, ask what we
can do to help them get their uploads sponsored

I'll see if I can send more as I come up with more "queries" I'd like to run :)

Cheers,

:wq