[Events] Finding staff for python workshops and project nights

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Sat Feb 22 14:42:43 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am kicking off more workshops and project nights this year, and we have a
core group of people on the cpw-staff list from last time. I'd like to
invite more people to take on staff roles.

We have a code of conduct for staff and attendees, and I expect staff
members to be experts above and beyond attendees.

Do any of you have guidelines you follow when recruiting staff for events?

--
sheila