[Events] Calendar feed?

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Sun Aug 10 17:45:35 UTC 2014

On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 12:33 PM, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>
wrote:

> Sheila, a question for you -- are you thinking of just listing upcoming
> Open Source Comes to Campus events, or also listing other
> OpenHatch-affiliated events, or even, something bigger?

I was actually thinking of something less ambitious. I like having
reminders for events and meetings. For example, in the corporate world I'd
have regular sprint planning meetings. Are there regular meetings for
people working on OSCtC materials, for example?

I don't help as much when I'm not aware of things like that, which is
disappointing.

shekay at pobox.com