[Events] Basic documentation for command-line mass mailer tool

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Apr 25 22:41:48 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I had promised Shauna I'd write up documentation for how I send mass
emails to event attendees. I was about email her with a link, but I
figured others here might enjoy it, too.

So:

https://github.com/paulproteus/python-mailer/blob/master/OVERVIEW.rst

It's a pretty trivial script, written by someone else, and trivially
hacked by me, but now it has documentation that should enable non-me
people to use it.

If people like it, use it! Or comment on it, or pull request it, or submit
patches, or so on.

And if you are doing something else to send mass emails to attendees, I'd
be interested in hearing about it.