[Events] Open Source Comes to Campus: 2013 planning so far

Ali Ukani aliukani at ccs.neu.edu
Tue Dec 4 00:35:54 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

Just confirming what Asheesh said about Northeastern University. I'd love to host some talks and teaching events about open source (earlier in the semester -- Jan/Feb) and a bug bash (towards the end -- March?).

Logistics-wise, we usually do ACM events on Wednesdays at 6pm and NU Hacks does hacknights (projects and socializing) on Thursdays at 8pm.

Let me know what you guys think. I'm open to any ideas or suggestions.

Best,
Ali

NU ACM PR & Events Chair