[Events] Boston Python open hack day

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Mar 24 03:55:20 UTC 2011

I'd like to have a day where attendees of our workshop can hang out and
hack, and ask questions, and so forth.

I was thinking it'd be nice to have an open hack day.

We could maybe do it at Sprout, if they'd be interested.

How do:

* Mon Mar 28
* Tue Mar 29
* Wed Mar 30

work for people on this list? I'm imagining we say, "open hack day, 6pm to
9pm".

If one woks reasonably well for people on this list who want to attend,
then I will work on reserving space for us, and work on announcing it to
the Meetup group.

Your mode of life will be changed for the better because of new developments.