[Events] People who can't come on Friday

Jessica McKellar jessica.mckellar at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 02:14:35 UTC 2011

I think I mentioned this in a previous e-mail, but as far as I know, I don't
have any :) The only interesting import is Tkinter, and the Python docs
claim that Tkinter ships with all modern, common Unix-like environments as
well as Windows, and that's been my experience with testing.

I'll update the wiki to say as much.

-Jessica