[Events] People who can't come on Friday

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Mar 1 02:09:49 UTC 2011

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011, Jessica McKellar wrote:

> It's hard for me to make a recommendation because I don't know know how
> complex the setup is for your project.
>
> If the answer is "not hard to set up at all on any platform", I'd
> volunteer:
>
> * go ahead and show up on Saturday, and while other people are getting
> situated we'll do a quick briefing.

I lean toward (3), then, me doing a separate setup thing Tuesday.

Jessica, can you add your dependencies to
https://openhatch.org/wiki/Boston_Python_workshop/Friday_handout ?

(If you don't have that done by Tuesday at 5, that's "okay", but it means
that this person won't be all prepped. As you said, that's not
necessarily a show-stopper.)

Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both yes and no.
 		-- J.R.R. Tolkien