[OH-Dev] Revisiting older bugs in the tracker: Sun. Jan 25

Elana Hashman elana at hashman.ca
Thu Jan 8 17:48:14 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Based on the availability you indicated, I've selected
Sunday, January 25th at 2PM EST/11AM PST.

I'll send a reminder a few
days in advance.

See you all then!

- e

On 2015-01-04 01:23,
Asheesh Laroia wrote:

> I was afraid this would be a long email
thread, but was pleased to find it's just a request for scheduling info.

> I filled it out! Thanks oodles for sending
>
> Feel free to say
something in the subject line next time, like, "Revisiting older bugs in
the issue tracker -- indicate your availability on Doodle".

> And if
not, that's okay too.

PM, Elana Hashman <elana at hashman.ca [5]> wrote:

>> Hi devel@!

We had a new contributor inquire about working on one of our older
issues recently (filed in Feb. 2012!) and this prompted some questions
of staleness.

>> I was chatting with Shauna earlier today, and we
agreed it would be nice to hold a mini-sprint to work through cleaning
out some of our older issues, identifying if they are still relevant,
possibly re-triaging, etc. So I'd be happy to organize this!

created a doodle for those who'd like to participate to indicate their
availability:

>> http://doodle.com/sf6y3aiyvks34zgn [1]
>>
>> Hope
you can attend!