[OH-Dev] Revisiting older bugs in the tracker

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sun Jan 4 06:23:41 UTC 2015

I was afraid this would be a long email thread, but was pleased to find
it's just a request for scheduling info.

I filled it out! Thanks oodles for sending

Feel free to say something in the subject line next time, like, "Revisiting
older bugs in the issue tracker -- indicate your availability on Doodle".

And if not, that's okay too.

Cheers!