[OH-Dev] Joining the list, sharing a neat video!

Philip James pjj at philipjohnjames.com
Thu Apr 23 06:22:08 UTC 2015

Hello! On the recommendation of paulproteus, I have joined this list of
fantastic people. My name is Philip, I am currently a Software Engineer at
Eventbrite and slowly becoming more involved with OpenHatch.

I came across this video on how to be an expert developer, and how to
create expert developers, and thought the messages were super-relevant to
OpenHatch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKTxC9pl-WM

(Bonus points: the video's lessons apply to really any field of expertise,
not just development)

I hope you all enjoy!

Thanks,
Philip