[OH-Dev] Issue seen when setting up the database

moses dsouza moijes12 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 08:05:31 UTC 2014

Hi

While running the comment "python manage.py syncdb --migrate --noinput", I
get the below error

/home/moses/git/oh-mainline/vendor/packages/Django/django/utils/hashcompat.py:9:
DeprecationWarning: django.utils.hashcompat is deprecated; use hashlib
instead
  DeprecationWarning)

/home/moses/git/oh-mainline/vendor/packages/Django/django/conf/urls/defaults.py:3:
DeprecationWarning: django.conf.urls.defaults is deprecated; use
django.conf.urls instead
  DeprecationWarning)

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'packs'

I am running Django 1.7  on Python 2.7 in a Ubuntu 14.04 LTS VM.

Is this an issue with the code or am I missing something ?

Thanks