[OH-Dev] Web Analytics Team

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Sun Jan 26 21:49:49 UTC 2014

In a conversation on #openhatch I realized that other people would benefit
from being able to read our Google Analytics data.

So I thought it would be a good idea to create the "Web Analytics Team".
What I'm trying to do with this is clarify the group of people who do have
access to our Google Analytics data, and increase that over time. The
"Team" is not so much related to a specific action, so much as it is a way
to indicate publicly who has access to this, and to indicate publicly that
the information exists, so people know to ask for access to it.

Info here:

http://openhatch.readthedocs.org/en/latest/community/web_analytics_team.html

Initial members:

Asheesh Laroia