[OH-Dev] Fri, Feb 28, 12 PM Pacific: IRC meeting to discuss email lists

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Fri Feb 28 06:44:02 UTC 2014

WHERE: #openhatch on irc.freenode.net

WHAT: Discuss how we can re-organize the email lists, perhaps including new
ideas for laying out lists.openhatch.org , perhaps include ideas for lists
we can/should delete

http://lists.openhatch.org/pipermail/devel/2014-February/003454.html
https://openhatch.org/wiki/OpenHatch_Mailing_Lists

WHEN: 12 PM Pacific, 2014-02-28 (aka tomorrow)

To convert to your time zone, run this command:

$ date -d '2014-02-28T12:00:00-0800'

On my system, it outputs:

Fri Feb 28 12:00:00 PST 2014

See some of you there.