[OH-Dev] [issue940] Write an informative, welcoming wiki page that lists the 5 most important OpenHatch email lists

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Sun Feb 16 21:10:34 UTC 2014

New submission from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>:

uninviting.

We could do a lot better than this by having a wiki page that listed the
important mailing lists.

In the pursuit of achievable, useful, measurable goals, this ticket suggests we
should make a wiki page documenting 5 of them.

Asheesh's guess as to the most important 5:

* Announce
* Devel
* Events
* OSCTC-Planning
* Peers

(not that we've really used Peers in ages... but maybe we should more !??)

I'm probably missing one or two amazingly important ones above. Whoever writes
this should feel free to make their own list of 5 important lists.

messages: 4134
nosy: paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Write an informative, welcoming wiki page that lists the 5 most important OpenHatch email lists