[OH-Dev] [issue1029] Installation docs do not specify we require the 2.x series of Python

exor674 bugs at openhatch.org
Mon Aug 4 14:29:02 UTC 2014

New submission from exor674 <anall at andreanall.com>:

Python 3 is not fully backwards compatible with 2.x.

All we say is "OpenHatch is currently designed to run on Python 2.6 or above."
which can be read to mean Python 3 is perfectly fine, when it is not.

( I'd actually like to try and fix this if I can figure out where the
documentation is stored and how to update it )

messages: 4516
nosy: exor674, paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Installation docs do not specify we require the 2.x series of Python