[OH-Dev] [issue1027] Adjust test fixtures so they load properly on MySQL

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Mon Aug 4 02:02:58 UTC 2014

New submission from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>:

When running the tests with MySQL, I see some messages that indicate that our
test fixtures don't load properly.

On Travis-CI's output, e.g. within the following test:

ERROR: test_show_no_bugs_if_no_query (mysite.search.tests.SearchResults)

I see:

ValueError: Problem installing fixture '/home/travis/build/openhatch/oh-
mainline/mysite/search/fixtures/bugs-for-two-projects.json': The database
backend does not accept 0 as a value for AutoField.

I don't know which field it's troubled by, but if it's unhappy, a bunch of tests
sure are going to be unhappy.

messages: 4513
nosy: paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Adjust test fixtures so they load properly on MySQL