[OH-Dev] Alternatives to our web forum

Bob Silverberg bob.silverberg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 23:25:19 UTC 2014

On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 11:53 AM, Carol Willing <
willingc at willingconsulting.com> wrote:

> I didn't even realize that there was a Web forum.
>
> From a learner's perspective, I would like to be redirected to a place
> that could answer my questions. IRC, reddit, mailing list.
>
> I vaguely remember someone talking about making an IRC mission. A good
> idea :-)

I did some more work on the IRC mission this weekend, specifically the irc
bot. I recall that Cindy was interested in helping with this and I could
definitely use the help, so if you're reading this Cindy, shoot me a note
and let's try to coordinate something.

Cheers,
Bob