[OH-Dev] October release meeting

Abhishek Kulkarni kulkarni.abhishek786 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 04:55:55 UTC 2013

Guys please help me in cracking the code for the task mentioned below....

Lalu owns a shop that sells weighing scales and weights. All the scales in
his shop weigh the same – ten kilograms. They are of high quality and are
well calibrated such that when equal weights are placed on both sides, they
balance correctly. During his free time, Lalu imagines a grand tower made
of many scales placed on one another as well as weights placed on some of
them.  He imagines the challenge it would pose to balance the entire tower!
Your aim is to write a program to help Lalu balance any tower configuration
by adding minimum weights on some scales.  The balancing is always done by
adding additional weights on lower scales and not by adding additional
scales.