[OH-Dev] [issue859] "Patching entire directories" step from diffpatch mission doesn't give any info on submit

csaiz bugs at openhatch.org
Fri May 24 14:21:00 UTC 2013

New submission from csaiz <claudiu.saiz at gmail.com>:

Hello,

On the last step of the diffpatch mission - Patching entire directories - I
submit "1" as the answer but the website appears to do nothing. I guess it
should print an error if the answer is incorrect or give a success message if
the answer is correct.

I've tried this on Firefox 21.0 and Chrome 25.0.1364.160. My OS is Linux Mint 13.

messages: 3722
nosy: csaiz, paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: "Patching entire directories" step from diffpatch mission doesn't give any info on submit