[OH-Dev] GSoC 2013 - Project Discussion

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri May 3 00:24:54 UTC 2013

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013, Shiva Teja wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> This is Shiva Teja, an undergrad student from India. I recently
> discovered that openhatch is participating in GSoC 2013. I hope I am not
> giving a late entry into the community. I've gone through the project
> ideas.
>
> As an open source beginner, "Data-driven mentorship app" solves the
> problem I've been facing while I was trying to contribute. I am thinking
> about its implementation, will start a discussion on that soon :)
>
> Regarding my experience, I've worked on frameworks like Django, tornado
> and Google App Engine for my simple, small projects.
>
> Any inputs other than the one's mentioned on the wiki should be great :)

Hi Shiva!

My dearest apologies for taking so long to reply -- especially as the
application deadline is coming up. )-:

If you're available today on IRC, that's the best way to reach me; I'm
paulproteus there. I can privately share with you a screenshot of the
Ubuntu tool that the wiki page about this GSoC idea mentions.