[OH-Dev] Django_asset handling

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed May 30 23:14:30 UTC 2012

Hey all,

Shawn just submitted a pull request that re-organizes the CSS+JS we use
slightly, and has us more effectively use the django-assets system
<http://elsdoerfer.name/docs/webassets/>.

(I know Karen is working on rewriting some of our existing CSS files as
.less files; Karen, do rebase your work.)

I just wanted to say I pushed that work. If you're adding new JS or CSS
files that should get included as part of an OpenHatch web request, you
should update mysite/base/assets.py.